4/2/12

Juno's Product Of The Week

Hello everyone!! This is my first product of the week, you might have seen Emma's post and Daxia's should be in tomorrow. I hope you enjoy all of them! For mine I have a Korres theme, I had heard a lot about their product so I decided to try some. The first is the Lip Butter and the second is the Cleansing and Makeup Removing wipes. Have fun--Juno!




This Lip Butter is in Guava, personally I did not like the other flavors. The product feels great on and only after a few days of use my lip feel a lot less dry. It is good to invest in these product as we go into Spring and Summer, and for me it was not very expensive for the quality of the product. 


These face wipes do a good job of cleaning and removing makeup, although I don't wear a lot. I brought these on my trip to Spain and they worked out great, I highly recommend this for people who travel a lot. The only thing I wound not do is use this as your only cleanser daily because it doesn't work as well as other daily cleansers in my opinion, other then that it is a great product. 

No comments: